CANSail 3/4 sailing instructor at DCYC – 2 weeks holiday cover 22nd July – 2nd Aug
Deep Cove Yacht Club’s Learn to Sail program has an opening for a CANSail 3/4 instructor to provide holiday cover for our CANSail 3/4 courses. This cover is from the 22nd July – 2nd August.
As this is only a temporary position we are able to offer an hourly rate of $25 and provide reasonable distance transportation to and from Deep Cove if required.
The successful candidate will coach sailing for children and youth according to the CANSail curriculum in the beautiful waters of Deep Cove, North Vancouver.
- Certified 3/4 coach
- Previous CANSail coaching experience
- Hold a current Emergency Fist Aid with CPR certification (i.e. through St. John’s Ambulance, Red Cross, etc.) or its equivalent
- Valid PCOC
- Hold an authorized boat rescue certificate
- Hold a recent police check or be willing to get one
- Demonstrates qualities including (but not limited to): safety awareness, flexibility, time management, and enthusiasm
Please email your resume and or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.