The Comox Bay Sailing Club is seeking a motivated individual to become our Club Coordinator for our membership and sailing school programs for the 2022 season.
Role: The Club Coordinator undertakes administrative and operational planning, communication, facilitation and reporting roles in support of the Board of Directors, Membership, Sailing School programs and the Coaching Staff.
We offer wages that are commensurate with experience.
– Approx. 15-20/hrs per week.
– Start Date: February 2022
– Tentative End Date: Nov. 15 2022
– Please submit applications with a cover letter, resume and qualifications.
– Please include three recent references and their contact details.
– Please submit the above before February 1st 2022 in order to make the first round of applications to Rob Douglas at SailingTeam@ComoxBaySailingClub.ca
– Short listed candidates will be contacted to arrange an online or in person interview.
– If the job posting is still active, and it is after February 1st, please reach out to inquire if the position is still open before submitting an application.